Pages

Tera

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Katherine Webb is Anxious about Iron Bowl

Katherine Webb boobs, Katherine Webb is Anxious about Iron Bowl, Katherine Webb, Iron Bowl, Katherine Webb cleavage, Katherine Webb nude,

Katherine Webb graduated from Auburn, and she will be cheering for bitter rival Alabama during the Iron Bowl at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday obviously because she's dating Crimson Tide star quarterback AJ McCarron. This will be her first Iron Bowl.

Webb told USA Today" “This is the first actual game, Iron Bowl, that I will be attending. Honestly, I don’t know what to expect. AJ just in his protective nature, we talked about it last Wednesday night. And he was like, ‘I’m concerned. I don’t know what the fans are gonna do.’ And I’m like, ‘It’s OK. I’ll be sweet, genuine and nice like I always am if anything were to happen.”

She added: “I’m not nervous about the fans. Of course I want to see AJ have that fourth championship ring, so I really want them to do well. That’s what I’m nervous about. I’m not nervous about his talent or abilities as a player. Of course, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about the outcome.”

No comments:

Post a Comment