Pages

Tera

Monday, February 24, 2014

CNN Cancells Piers Morgan's Talk Show Yahoo!

Piers Morgan's talk show cancelled, Piers Morgan live, Piers Morgan CNN, CNN
 Piers Morgan 48, is a British national who advocates a stiffer gun control in the US has been axed and people in the US are happy about it. He replaced Larry King 3 years ago.

CNN said that Piers Morgan Live has been cancelled because of poor ratings. The date of the final program has not yet been announced.

In an interview with The New York Times he said: "The show has taken a bath in the ratings and it has been a painful period."

"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarising, and there is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it. I think I can credibly do news and the ratings reflect that, but it is not really the show that I set out to do."

"There are all kinds of people who can do news here. I'd like to do work - interviews with big celebrities and powerful people - that is better suited to what I do well," he added.

Piers Morgan has been petitioned to be deported back to U.K. which is signed by over 100,000 people. It is because of his critical words about America's gun laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment