Pages

Tera

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Harvard MBA Grad Will pay you $10K if you can Find him a Girlfriend



Ren You, 29 a Harvard MBA graduate and working at a private equity firm is looking for a girlfriend and is asking for your help. If you can introduce him to a girl that he can date for more than 6 months, he will pay you $10,000.

On his website "http://dateren.com/", he said that he don't have enough time in his hands since he works for 12 hours a day and he wants to do things more efficiently.

Ren is from Birmingham, Alabama. He said during a ABC News interview, “I’ve done dating websites and I’ve met people through friends. You told ABC News. “I’m sure if I stuck with those ways that, down the road a few years, maybe I’d find someone, but that seems very time consuming and not efficient. I don’t know if this is an improvement, but it’s something new so I thought I’d give it a shot.”

Ren said that he got a lot of mothers recommending their daughters from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment